A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Labbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Labbe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Labbe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy
- Bursitis Adhesive Capsulitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Labbe graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Labbe has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Robert Labbe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Labbe practice?
- Dr. Marc Labbe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Labbe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.