Learn more about Dr. Marc Labbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Labbe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labbe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Labbe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Labbe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Labbe graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Labbe has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Robert Labbe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Labbe practice?
- Dr. Marc Labbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Labbe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons and Houston Surgeons.