Learn more about Dr. Marc Ladanyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladanyi
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ladanyi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Ladanyi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Malignant Joint Cancer (Synovial Sarcoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladanyi graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ladanyi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Ladanyi MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Marc Ladanyi practice?
- Dr. Marc Ladanyi has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Ladanyi practices Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Molecular Genetics near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists and New York Geneticists.