A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Ladanyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Ladanyi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Malignant Joint Cancer (Synovial Sarcoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladanyi graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ladanyi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Ladanyi MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Marc Ladanyi practice?
- Dr. Marc Ladanyi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Ladanyi practices Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Molecular Genetics near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists and New York Geneticists.