A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Lamb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Lamb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Lamb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Lamb practice?
- Dr. Marc Lamb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Lamb practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ewing, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.