A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Lamb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamb
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Lamb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Lamb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Lamb practice?
- Dr. Marc Lamb has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Lamb practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons and Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.