A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Lamb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Lamb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Lamb practice?
Dr. Marc Lamb practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Ewing, NJ.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons and Princeton Surgeons.