Dr. Marc Lamb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Lamb?

September 17th, 2016

Friendliness and informative. I felt when I left that I had all the information and direction I needed to work toward healing. Highly recommend Dr. Lamb and the entire staff. Than you!

September 10th, 2016

Great doctor and staff

Every staff member greeted me with a smile and was exceptionally pleasant. The nurse, x ray technician, and doctor were friendly, professional, efficient, and very caring. I have gone to an orthopedist in my home town of lawrence. I will drive 25 minutes to princeton because the level of service was so much better.

July 20th, 2016

Best doctor I ever had. Would strongly recommend him.

April 14th, 2016

Very explanatory of surgery, and attentive to my needs and concerns about placing a rod in my wrist and hand. Although I feel comfortable with his knowlege he reassured me that I'll have serious limitations, but that my fingers would be able to be used without pain, being that I work on a computer 8 hours a day

March 31st, 2016

Great doctor

I have taken my 2 teenage children to Dr. Lamb as well as myself for various wrist and elbow issues. Unlike most docs, he spends a lot of time with the patient and doesn't make you feel rushed. He explains, in detail, everything you need to know about your condition and any procedure he needs to perform. I would highly recommend him.

January 24th, 2015

5 star dr

Dr Lamb is amazing ! Highly recommend him to anyone who is looks for wonderful care!!!

September 27th, 2014

Competent Doc w. Kind Bedside Manner

Dr. Lamb embodies what it means to provide patient centered care. His kind and accommodating bedside manner surpasses that of any orthopedist I’ve ever encountered. My aging mother suffered a fracture during a fall that required immediate surgery. Her condition was complicated by extreme frailty and poor overall health. All of this was exacerbated by her stubborn refusal to accept her newfound limitations. Dr. Lamb explained the procedure she would undergo (and subsequent x-rays) in a way that was easy to understand and absent of medical jargon. Best of all, his overall approach with my mom was compassionate and tactful. He helped make a very stressful situation easier to face for everyone involved. I highly recommend Dr. Lamb.

September 3rd, 2012

Really knows his stuff. Unstressful visit.Did a great job with my "Dupuytens Contracture" problem. Give you all the time you need for questions. Highly recommend.

October 28th, 2011

Dr. Lamb is an outstanding surgeon, both in knowledge, skill and personality. He is very prompt, takes time to listen, both before and after surgery. I rate Dr. Lamb as "Above Excellent".

May 18th, 2010

BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD!!!

I never do this but Dr. Marc Lamb was amazing!He put me at ease, was professional, and even called me back peronally when i had a question 2 weeks after my surgery (plus he even knew me).If you ever need hand surgery... CHOOSE DR. MARC LAMB!!!

May 2nd, 2017