A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Laufe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Laufe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laufe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Laufe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laufe graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Laufe has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc D Laufe MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Laufe practice?
- Dr. Marc Laufe has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Laufe practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Pulmonologists, and Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners.