A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Laufer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Laufer, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Laufer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Reproductive Medicine
- Torsion Abnormality
Education & Awards
Dr. Laufer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Laufer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laufer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Laufer practice?
Dr. Marc Laufer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.