A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Lavietes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavietes
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavietes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Lavietes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavietes graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lavietes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- UMDNJ - University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Harry Lavietes MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Lavietes practice?
- Dr. Marc Lavietes has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Lavietes practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Pulmonologists.