A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Legras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Legras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Legras, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Legras graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Legras has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc David Legras MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Legras practice?
- Dr. Marc Legras has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marc Legras practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, OR and Medford, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.