A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Leibole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Leibole, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leibole
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Leibole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Leibole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibole graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leibole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Deaconess-Glover Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Alan Leibole MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Leibole practice?
- Dr. Marc Leibole has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Leibole practices Ophthalmology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Ophthalmologists.