A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Leibole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Leibole, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Leibole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibole graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leibole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Deaconess-Glover Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leibole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Leibole practice?
Dr. Marc Leibole practices Ophthalmology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Yarmouth, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Ophthalmologists.