A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Leibole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Leibole, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leibole
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leibole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Leibole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibole graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leibole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Deaconess-Glover Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Alan Leibole MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Leibole practice?
- Dr. Marc Leibole has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Leibole practices Ophthalmology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Ophthalmologists.