A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Letellier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Letellier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Letellier, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Letellier graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Letellier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Alain Letellier MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Letellier practice?
- Dr. Marc Letellier has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Letellier practices Neurological Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Neurological Surgeons.