Learn more about Dr. Marc Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Levin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Stephen Levin MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Levin practice?
- Dr. Marc Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Levin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Gastroenterologists.