A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Levitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levitt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Steven Levitt MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Levitt practice?
- Dr. Marc Levitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Levitt practices Internal Medicine near Massapequa Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Massapequa Park Internists.