Dr. Marc Levitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Levitt?

June 28th, 2017

Highly professional, good humor, very efficient.

April 27th, 2017

I really can not say anything bad about the Dr . Levitt but I was very annoyed for a first visit I was examined by a np and when I saw the dr finally I was in a room with a typist this np that was a little too much for me and the np didn't want to hear what I was saying, I have very good insurance which my husband works very hard to pay for and to not have a Dr examine you is not acceptable to me I could of had one of my nurses that works with me examine me and I would of given her my co payment, so I will not be returning to this dr

October 22nd, 2016

Great doctor

He really cares about a patient.

June 29th, 2016

Dr. Levitt is terrific and Brendan good too. (Nurses are generally polite and attentive. The front office, however, is impatient and often rude.

March 9th, 2015

Dr. Levitt and Brendan Keys NP our great medical professionals. Always helpful and friendly. Staff in the office is horrible. They are always extremely rude and short with patients. I would stop going there simply because of the office staff, but is the doctors are worth it because they are so great.

September 5th, 2014

horrid receptionist

November 28th, 2012

office staff always pleasant Doctor has a great bedside manner. Brendan NP always gives me as much time as i need to go over my results. I would definately reccomend this office.

July 21st, 2011

Although the office is old and run down and reception staff is not the friendliest, Dr. Levitt, Brendan (PA) and nurses are friendly and caring. After every visit, Dr. Levitt brings you into his office to go over things and ask questions. I never feel rushed and feel he really cares. I've also noticed how patient he is with some elderly patients, making sure they understand what he's saying. I've been a patient for years and am very satisfied with the care I receive.

March 3rd, 2011

This doctor is very unprofessional and rude. He has his nurse and nurse practioner talk to you. They took blood, blood pressure and listented to the heart. Dr. levitz did NOT once examine me. He asked me to Guess what I think the problem is with me. He used profanity and treated me rudely and as a child. Do NOT go to this man. His office is old and not clean. Stay away!!

February 8th, 2010

Tommy T

The Best Doctor and Staff!!!!

March 6th, 2009

Very caring doctor who takes the time to listen to your problems and concerns. Treats his patients like a friend!

October 2nd, 2017