A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Lieberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Lieberman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Eliot Lieberman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Marc Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Lieberman practices Otolaryngology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Otolaryngologists.