Dr. Marc Lieberman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Lieberman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

May 24th, 2016

Sloppy quality of care. I was harmed by this doctor.

Dr. Lieberman prescribed a medicine for me that I am allergic to, and it was in my profile that I was allergic to this medicine. He further denied this, then later blamed the pharmacy for filling his prescription. Sloppy. He did not care one bit that he caused me to suffer needlessly, and impeded my recovery from an ear infection. I have since switched doctors.

November 9th, 2015

Best Doctor I have ever had, and he's chosen the best staff! I can't say enough nice things about them. They are always there when you need them. He has been our family Dr. for over 23+ years!! We'd be lost without him!!

September 1st, 2014

Good ENT

I don't understand the previous reviews. I have found Dr. Leiberman to be professional and very helpful.

March 27th, 2012

Highly recommend

The best -- highly skilled, excellent follow-thorough, always available. Saw me once on Thanksgiving Day. Very caring.

August 9th, 2011

He seems to be in a hurry

Dr. Lieberman always seems to be in a hurry when he is cleaning ears. He doesn't notice how much pain he inflicts in his patients during this procedure either. I left his office with blood flowing from my ears twice before. It was truly embarrassing when I notes this problem at a restaurant. I was forced to go to the restroom to make sure the blood clotted over properly.Not to mention the fact that he always has 3 of his dogs in his office. So if you have any allergies, I recommend that you find a different doctor.

July 27th, 2017