A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Linden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Linden, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linden graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Linden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Alan Linden MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Linden practice?
- Dr. Marc Linden has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Linden practices Neurology near Newberry, FL.
See Newberry Neurologists.