A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Lippman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Lippman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Lippman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lippman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Estes Lippman MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Lippman practice?
- Dr. Marc Lippman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Lippman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Miami Internists and Miami Oncologists.