Psychiatrists

5944 Luther Ln
Ste 800
Dallas, TX 75225
214-361-8384
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  He is a good one!  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2014

I have only been seeing Dr. Litle for a few months. However when I first walked into his office I was in a bad place, mentally and physically. He asked a lot of questions and went into detail with his answers to my questions. I am now back to my normal self and feeling great due to the help of Dr. Litle. He is a great doctor and I would not hesitate recommending him to friends and family.

|  Kind and Caring  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

Dr. Marc Litle is a psychiatrist whom listened to my needs both from a psychological standpoint and as a psychiatrist. He was instrumental in me contiuing in my recovery while living in Dallas. He has a remarkable disposition.

|  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

Top shelf, compasionate, kind caring always has my best interests at heart!Saw him for 3 years. He is the best!

|  Head Doctor with Heart  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2011

The most important thing in a therapeutic relationship is 'fit' with the person you are seeing, so even the greatest people out there aren't going to be great with everyone. For me however, I concur with (all but the first) reviewers' experiences, admittedly b/c I believe that he is not only a good doctor, but also is a good fit for me. Dr. Litle has exibited great gentleness, kindness, and respect in his work with me, to an extent that I find unusual in the greater MD population. Additionally, I have found him to be well-grounded, well-read, and someone who often asks insightful questions that certainly have not occurred to me to ask myself before. I have learned a lot (and progressed a lot) in my work with him, and recommend him to you as I have to many others.

|  Gentle healer  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Litle for about 8 years. I am a physician myself and I was surprised when the first psychiatrist I saw was rude and dismissive about my complaints. Dr. Litle has always been very kind to me and genuinely concerned for my welfare. He is a good therapist and an expert in psychiatric medications. He has gotten me from bedridden to fairly active every day even though I have a very stubborn form of depression. I admire him and respect him a great deal.

|  A very helpful and caring Dr.  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2010

I would and have recommended Dr. Litle to anyone looking for the help of a psychiatrist. He is extremely compassionate and guides you to make your own insights.

|  If you have the courage, see this doctor  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2010

If you think that your psychotherapy session will be smooth sailings, please don't go into psychotherapy. If you have the courage to confront your issues and if you have the trust to let him in, Dr. Litle will help you totally. I've found Dr. Litle to be one of the most intelligent and caring people that I've ever met. You just have enough trust to let him in totally. Tell him everything. If someone(this past reviewer) thinks he has problems, then that someone would be wrong.

|  Look somewhere else  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2009

This man has his own problems that he lets into his work