Learn more about Dr. Marc Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Longo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Longo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Longo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Longo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc N. Longo practice?
Dr. Marc Longo practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sealy, TX and La Grange, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.