A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Longo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Longo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Longo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Narciso Longo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc N. Longo practice?
- Dr. Marc Longo has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Longo practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.