A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Longo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Longo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Longo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Longo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Narciso Longo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc N. Longo practice?
- Dr. Marc Longo has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Longo practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.