Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Perfection! show details Perfection!
by Autumn H. on Jun 14th, 2016

I learned about Dr. Longo from a patient of mine. She looked great, so I was quick to call for an appt. From my 1st call to schedule, until now, 3 weeks postop, I am extremely impressed. From his office staff, surgical team & Dr. Longo, they were all friendly, knowledgable, helpful & comforting. He did a great job on my eyes. The difference is amazing! I also work with a nurse that used to work in surgery with him & she said she wouldn't go to anyone else. Your eyes are important to you & very important to him too. I would definitely recommend Dr. Longo to anyone who needs reconstructive or cosmetic work to their eyes. He & his staff are the best!

Jul 10th, 2015

I had eyelid surgery by dr. Longo almost three years ago. I am still having to wear concealer due to extreme redness and dark circles Never in the past had I evey needed concealer. I wish I had gone to a regular plastic surgeon and not had the lasor procedure.

Jun 9th, 2009

after more than 26 yrs from the car accident and more than 40 reconstructive surgeries, he was the only one who helped me solve my problems. He is simply the best.