Dr. Marc Luckett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Luckett?

Mother

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Having know Dr. Luckett for many years; he remains compassionate and understanding (professionally) regarding the continued hormonal changes of his patients. He has a good heart/spirit and that is carried on into his work.

Terrific Care!

Posted on December 10th, 2013

When we were stationed at Ft. Leavenworth, my assigned OB was Dr. Luckett. I was impressed with how thorough he was in making sure that I was up to speed on some of the high-risk details of my pregnancy. I have relatively rare condition (allo-immunization) and unlike many healthcare professionals I have spoken to in regards to this, he seemed to know about and understand this condition and made sure that I understood the ins and outs of how it could affect my pregnancy. Unfortunately, we had to move and he did not get to deliver our baby but I highly recommend Dr. Luckett.

Pregnancy

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Overall, he is a great doctor and knows his stuff. However, the last few times I've gone in, he has not failed to point out my weight. I started at 135 before baby and now am at 166 with a month to go. That's 31 lbs, which is still within that stupid weight range he keeps talking about. I told him that with my first daughter I put on almost 50 lbs and ate right. I didn't eat at mcdonalds for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And I didn't eat like I was eating for two. It just happened and it happened actually towards the end of my pregnancy. Now this time around I way far less and am still eating healthy and right, but I still feel like I have to defend myself when it comes to my weight. Please don't get me wrong. I understand that he is just doing his job and he was never disrespectful, but whenever I tried to tell him about it, I felt like he would cut me off in mid sentence. He also told me that my husband should stop taking me out to mcdonalds or a buffet or something. I mean really??? I still wouldn't change doctors, but I do not need that from him. I'm still within those stupid weight limits that they created so I don't see what the problem is.

Exceptional Physician

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Board certified and an ACOG fellow. The only one that delivers here with those credentials, and it shows.

Wonderful

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Dr. Luckett is a very caring and professional individual. He is an outstanding doctor.

Posted on April 23rd, 2015