Dr. Marc Lussier MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Valencia, CA

• Good
  • Bad

November 17th, 2015
Dr. Lussier wanted to pay me to stay quiet
It's been a long time since I've had my surgery at this office. Thankfully my body and some age progression have softened most of the problems caused by Dr. Lussier, but you can still see evidence of the botched jobs. I've had upper eye lid surgery, liposuction, breast augmentation and upper lip lift, all at once. Immediately after the surgery I complained about severe pain in my right breast, which was my biggest worry. The breast was hard and about half an inch higher as compared to the left breast. My eye lids had uneven and unnatural folds when my eyes were open, and to a degree they still do, though it has been about 7 years. My thighs and abdomen were unevenly sculpted during the liposuction procedure. You can still see grooves where he probed with the suction wand and the areas around those grooves are still raised, so my legs, looked and still do, to some extent, look like carved turkey legs, plus my right leg has a very pronounced indentation right at the outer hip, where you'd expect a shapely curve. And he left a round deposit of fat (about 3" diameter) just above my belly button, so for years it looked like I havd half of a plum stuck deep under my skin. Thankfully years later it is looking better now, but I don't think it'll ever go away, even though I am working out and in great shape, and otherwise have an athletic fit. As for the lip lift, the scar shows because it's too low, and it's uneven. I always have to hide it with makeup, but it's difficult. Unfortunately all those problems are just too costly to fix, so I'm left with them probably for life. What makes this worse is that when I contacted Dr. Lussier to resolve these issues, he refused to acknowledge the problem and even refused any post-operative care. I was supposed to have follow-up appointments after the surgery. Instead, he only saw me once after the surgery and then he offered me $1000 to stay quiet and go away. Of course, I refused, because I wanted him to work with me to help me. But shortly after that I got a letter from his office that I am no longer welcome as a patient! I did get the breast fixed at no charge by a reputable Beverly Hills plastic surgeon who felt sorry for me and told me to be very careful next time when selecting a plastic surgeon. That's the advice I want to give to all who read this review. Please do your homework investigating your potential surgeon and think twice before having any plastic surgery. Don't do it unless you absolutely have to. In most cases people are beautiful the way they are and don't realize it because of stereotypical influences.

August 21st, 2015
Was Top Notch
I was very happy with my procedure until some complications arose. Now I am being referred back to my primary doctor and though in constant pain told it is not their problem.

May 8th, 2015
AWESOME!!
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lussier and the entire staff. From the very beginning they made me feel welcome and comfortable. I had a breast augmentation and they always kept me informed of all my options. They were educated and helpful with helping me find a size that I was comfortable with. The day of my surgery was super easy and not stressful and the recovery was great. They kept up with me and the progress of my recovery, giving me personal calls to make sure I was alright. I am so beyond happy with my results and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking to have a breast augmentation.

May 2nd, 2015
Highly recommend!!
I could not be more happy with my experience with Dr. Lussier and his team. I've been treated with nothing but kindness from my first breast augmentation consultation up til now post op. He's personable and attentive. You don't feel like you're talking to a robotic doctor that you'd find at other places. His team made me feel so comfortable on the day of surgery and has continued to be supportive throughout all of my follow up visits. My recovery has been seamless and I can't thank the whole team enough for everything they have done. I'm extremely happy with the results...I feel like a new person!! Amazing surgeon and team!!!!!

May 2nd, 2015
exceeded my expectations
I am so happy that a friend of mine recommended Dr. Lussier and Valencia Town Center Surgery to me. Dr. Lussier did the most amazing job with my breast augmentation!. I went in sure I needed a lift but he offered a different solution which left me with beautifully flawless breasts and saved me the extra cost and surgery of a lift. His staff are the warmest, most professional and welcoming team and make patients feel like family. He and his staff communicated with me the entire time, pre surgery and post and always made me feel like a priority. I am the type of person who comparison shops excessively, but from the initial consultation I knew I had found the right doctor. He has a great bedside manner, listens to and respects his patients and genuinely cares about their satisfaction and health. I healed quickly, have no scars, and I can't say enough how happy I am with the results. The pictures on his website really don't do his work justice, probably because most of his patients are, like me, not comfortable allowing their photos to be posted. Go in and see for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

March 20th, 2015
Dr. Lussier is incredible! He is an exceptional surgeon and I love my results!

February 6th, 2015
Dr. Lussier and staff were excellent. I'm beyond happy with my results. Would highly recommend.

January 15th, 2015
Absolute best!
I would never go to anyone else!! Dr.Lussier and his staff are by far the best! He and his staff are very attentive and caring they make you feel at home! I am in the medical field and understand that medical issues can be scary and overwhelming but I can say with all certainty that I would not hesitate to refer a family member or a perfect stranger to him!

January 14th, 2015
The best of the best!
I went to Dr. Lussier for my first cosmetic procedure (labiaplasty) last year and it could not have been a better experience. Dr. Lussier is professional, warm, caring, and the high quality plastic surgeon I was seeking. His staff are the kindest and most caring staff I've ever met! My procedure went so well and the results are amazing. Dr. Lussier made sure I was well taken care of and comfortable from the day of my consultation and through all of my follow up visits. I will absolutely be back for more procedures. If you are looking for an quality plastic surgeon who does quality work, look no further! Dr. Lussier is the one!!!!

October 25th, 2012
Best in the Biz
Most definetely the most talented and most sought out plastic surgeon in SCV eventho he's in santa clarita he's up there beyond the top plastic surgeons in beverly hills or new york his passion and dedication to his work and patients supersedes the ethic and bedside manner of any other surgeon i have ever met in the past and i have worked with many of the top surgeons in the business i definetely can say that truly i can vouch and refer and recommend any individual looking to enhance their natural beauty to seek those enhancements thru Dr. Marc Lussier :) he is definetely a force to be wreckened with

October 23rd, 2012
I am extremely pleased with the attention I received from Doctor Marc Lussier, and the entire staff of Town Center Surgery. The procedures were performed perfectly and with much less pain than anticipated, which was amazing and shocking in a very good way. The results and the post-operative care are outstanding. I can honestly recommend Town Center Surgery to anyone because they earned my trust.

June 18th, 2012
Highly recommended!
Thank you Dr. Lussier and staff for taking great care of me throughout my journey. I was fearful of just about every aspect of this process (choosing the best doctor for me, anesthesia, being cut, pain, post-surgery expectations, recovery down-time). I have to say that I walked into this experience with very realistic expectations for my age and God given features. Dr. Lussier focused on those procedures necessary to achieve my desired results: brighten up my eye area; lessen the dark, hollow area beneath my eyes; fill in the cheek bone area for definition; and, fill in the marionette lines surrounding my nose and mouth. During my consultation, Dr. Lussier first listened to me explain these expectations before examining my features and my skin. He asked a few questions and made recommendations for each area I'd mentioned, while thoroughly explaining his process for each. He also made suggestions of common complimentary procedures, such as a facial peel, to improve and even out my skin tone. Dr. Lussier has a unique circumspect approach, which is a rare quality in cosmetic surgery. He and his entire staff approach every patient as an individual, and with great care and artistry. They are personable and professional. Dr. Lussier and Diana truly made my decision easy! With Dr. Lussier, you are buying years of studies and intense research, coupled with practical experience and pearls of knowledge, and most importantly, the unique skills of an artist.