Dr. Marc Lynch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Lynch?

June 20th, 2015

Danielle My PA is exceptional

Iv'e been going to Dr. Lynch's upland office for about a year now and I am extremely satisfied with the treatment Ive received by my first Physician Assistant Brianna Cardenas whom is no longer with the clinic and my new Physician Assistant Danielle Bruyn whom is also extremely caring, understanding with a great bedside manner and a beautiful smile :-) Dr. Hsin is also a wonderful Dr. and truly cares about the well being of his patients unlike most Dr's whom are only in it for the money. The office Staff Nicole, Carman and Brianna are awesome and are always extremely helpful whenever I need a matter solved. I don't take lightly to MD's or Dr's offices and really don't trust Dr's but the staff and the practitioners here are great and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. I highly reccomend Danielle if one prefers PA over an MD. Don't listen to the zero star reviews as Ive said I am extremely critical of Drs and there offices so I give it 5 stars you know its gotta be good.

May 3rd, 2015

He takes your med's away for five days every month,leveling me in unbelievable Paine he and his staff didn't care at all!!!!! And when I told the staff I was in so much Paine I was mad enough to do something beside just wate in Paine thay called the police and thereted to have me arested worst Paine dr. Ever!!!!

February 4th, 2015

Staff is very unprofessional, and the most unorganized office I have every been in.

September 13th, 2013

This Doctor was cold and insulting. He made two follow-up visits for me, which I did keep, but he had a staff carry out the visit for him. The one time I saw him he never made eye contact, I even remarked to my husband that I wasn't sure he even looked at me. He was stern, insulting and never asked me questions. He diagnosed me with nothing to go on and sent me off with a prescription and instructions to return. I filled the prescription but threw it away. It was dilauded and cancelled my appointment. I contacted my Neurosurgeon for a referral. I had picked Dr. Lynch from the phone book. The referral Doctor is great and looks me in the eye and doesn't just hand out prescriptions.

March 16th, 2013

Such improvement in quality of life!

I have been seeing Dr. Lynch and his amazingly compassionate PA Karen now for almost 5 years. Before meeting them, I was under-diagnosed and over-medicated. The treatment plan we worked out together has helped me cope with a problem that's never going to go away. I even paid out of pocket to see him for a while because I was in between insurance coverage and I felt we had that good of a good thing going.

September 28th, 2012

difficult in getting an appointment. not understanding.

April 16th, 2012

Great Doctor

I came into Dr. Lynch after seeing a few other pain specialists. He and his PA Caryn listened to my history and jumped right on. They have done more for me in the last two months than any of my previous doctors in the last 3 years. Dr. Lynch is focused more on finding out what the real cause of my pain is, instead of medicating my pain which is amazing. Caryn has sat with me while I've cried, and we always end up laughing together. I am only 29 years old and don't want to be on medication this early. They are taking all the steps necessary to make sure we get this under control. I definitely refer him to everyone! I drive 25 minutes in the opposite direction to see him, and I do it because he is great! Staff is also very accomidating and kind. Thank you all.

July 26th, 2010

Awesome doctor!

Dr.Lynch is the first person that has been able to help me. I have been to several doctors over the years and no one has helped until now. The staff are amazing! Even if my wait was longer to see him it would totally be worth it!

April 20th, 2010

Mixed Bag

Have been a patient with Dr. Lynch for 3+ yrs. now and have found his practice to be a mixed bag. Caryn Axtel-Kelly, his PA-C, is phenomenal - caring, compassionate, responsive, and has tremendous "bedside manner" and customer service. My (few) experiences with the doctor, however, have left me with a rather dry, "whatever" impression of him. I've never felt as though I've been given a whole lot of time with him and I find him to be rather impersonal. But, watching and listening to him at Casa Colina, he laughs and jokes around with his surgical colleagues. Would like to see more of that "human" side of him as a patient.

December 16th, 2009

He gave me a new life

Since I have been seeing him, for 5 years, he has been so good to me, and even consoled my husband who didn't know how to handle all I was going through. Thank you Dr. Lynch, you are one of God's Angels.

May 1st, 2009

Excellent help with my problems. He listens and is very caring.

April 16th, 2009

Dr.Lynch is awesome! I just love him. He is very good at what he does and I am totally satisfied. Sometimes the wait is long but thats because he is so accurate and takes his time.