A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Levine, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc M Levine MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc M. Levine practice?
- Dr. Marc Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Levine practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See Maywood Pediatricians and Maywood Pediatric Specialists.