A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Levine, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc M. Levine practice?
Dr. Marc Levine practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Livingston, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians, Camden Pediatric Specialists, and Camden Cardiologists.