A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naim Maalouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naim Maalouf, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maalouf graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maalouf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naim Mounif Maalouf MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Naim M. Maalouf practice?
- Dr. Naim Maalouf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naim Maalouf practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Endocrinologists.