A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naim Maalouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naim Maalouf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maalouf graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maalouf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maalouf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan