Learn more about Dr. Marc Malberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Malberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Malberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Malberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Malberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc I Malberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc I. Malberg practice?
- Dr. Marc Malberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Malberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Surgeons.