Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Malberg
Dr. Marc Malberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Malberg is affiliated with St Peter's University Hospital, University Medical Center At Princeton and Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Malberg has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Marc Malberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. Alfred Tria Jr
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Somerset, NJ 0.01 mi44
Dr. Nilesh Patel
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Somerset, NJ 0.03 mi31
Dr. Steven Reich
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
North Brunswick, NJ 1.15 mi30