A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Manzione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Manzione, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzione graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Manzione has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Manzione MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc Manzione practice?
- Dr. Marc Manzione has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Manzione practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Surgeons.