Dr. Marc Maskowitz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marc Maskowitz?

Quality of Care A+

Posted on September 30th, 2016

I switched to Dr. Maskowitz after I had another PMR botch a RF procedure & inflict permanent nerve damage on my left side. I mention this because needless to say it took a lot for me to trust anyone at this point. Dr. Maskowitz is a VERY caring Doctor & he would rather take a little extra time to make sure whatever he is doing is done correctly. My PRIOR Dr. didn't care if the Lidocaine had kicked in & it was all about time and money. There was a statement made to me by Dr. Maskowitz that I would like to share. When he injected the Lidocaine into my back I was Very nervous & shaking. I was thinking back to what had been done to me by the other Doctor. Dr. Maskowitz said"Don't worry. I would rather wait & be sure that your numb then to put you in more pain. You come to me to alleviate pain not to be put in more pain". He always Dbl. checked to be sure that I was not only numb but the placement of the needle was Precise and accurate. Thank You for caring!

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Kind and compassionate Doctor.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

I had a great experience at Dr. Maskowitz office. He is a great Doctor and does not rush through your appointments like most doctors offices do. He spends as much time as you need him to and he explains any questions at all you have for him. I look forward to my procedure this week.

Best Doctor in Sacramento

Posted on January 28th, 2015

I have been going to paincare medical for 3+ years and have never had a problem with the staff or doctor. Anytime I have had to call for anything 9-10 times they pick up the phone even at lunch time and on the rare occasion that they dont answer the phone they call me back the same day. Dr. Marc Maskowitz is one of the best Doctors around. I've have had to see doctors for a long time. I got injured about 7 years ago and all the doctors i seen just wanted to give me pills and say have a good day see you next month. Instead of at least trying to fix the problem. Dr. Maskowitz was the first doctor that actually cared about what was wrong and is in the process of fixing the problem instead of just trying to get money out of me for a visit. I have had more then few procedures in the past none helped until i started to see Dr. Maskowitz. and all the procedures have gone great. I've never had any problem with getting medication when its due and i like the fact that when i leave the office he says " I've sent your meds over " and when i get to the pharmacy its there and ready for pickup unless the pharmacy messes it up. another great thing about Paincare Medical Practice is when they say your appointment is at 9:00am you get seen at 9am my old Dr. i would have to wait at min.. 1hr to see the doctor. I would recommend Dr. Mark Maskowitz to anyone who want a caring understanding doctor.

spent an hour with me for 1st visit

Posted on September 15th, 2012

Very Professional and extremely knowledgable. Broke down my pain to different components and showed me why the previous epidurals alone were'nt working. I so lucky I was sent to him!!

Posted on June 12th, 2011

Office staff rarely answer the phone. They don't return calls unless it is to schedule an appointment. This is highly problematic when one is dealing with pain. Dr. Maskowitz is understanding and sympathetic. Wait times consistently at least 15 minutes when waiting room is empty.

Posted on September 18th, 2010

Should have additional emergency numbers to contact.

Posted on October 27th, 2017