Dr. Marc Maslov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Maslov?

November 10th, 2016

Worst dr I've ever dealt with

I had my tonsils out yrs ago, I ended up going to ER BECUZ I couldn't swallow. Dr Maslow seen me and told me TO GROW UP IT CANT BE THAT BAD!! Needless to say I was admitted for 6 days and had to sign a paper stating I can't sue hosp if the 'med' they gave me affected me...I do not recommend him to ANYONE! Awful bedside manner

October 30th, 2013

worst doctor ever

staff is very friendly, however the dr himself has the worst bed side manner, hardly even speaks with you at all (seriously). did not explain an upcoming surgery to me as far as what to expect, I am talking nothing. so needless to say, I found a better doctor. I would not recommend this doctor for anything. oh and cancelled the surgery from this quack.

April 24th, 2012

He is very good at what he does. I only had 1 appt so far and am waiting for the results of tests. His staff is wonderful. He is a little dry and could maybe have a little better bedside manner, but over all, I would highly recommend him to anyone.

July 19th, 2011

Dr. Maslov gets to the bottom of the problem.

My sister and I have a rare genetic disorder that 99% of doctors including ENT's are unaware of. Dr. Maslov is very knowlagable in this area. He always comes into the ER and makes it a point to be sure that HE is the only one to treat my sister when she has an extreme episode or when she needs a blood transfusion. Some people do not like his bed-side manner and I guess I can see where they may be a little "put off" by how he may seem to be rude. However, I do not find him to be rude, instead I find him to be matter-of-fact and accurate not only with our genetic issue, but with other issues as well. Thank goodness we still have doctors like him!

May 24th, 2011

Adenoids

Dr. Maslov was good with my son and got to the root of his sinus problems.

March 18th, 2010

HORRIBLE DOC!!!

January 21st, 2010

Business owner

Doctor ordered antibiotics for my sinus infection with no testing. My problems were later diagnosed correctly by a competent physician. Dr Maslov seemed like he was mentally unstable. He was incoherent at times.

October 5th, 2009

Swollen sinus'

went in to see dr maslov for swollen sinus due to not being able to breathe propertly. i also had swollen tonsils and pressure in my ears nor could i hear propertly. you would think a dr of this profession would know how/what to treat this condition. he said i could have sleep apnea. so i went that route to see. i did stop breathing 3x in that particular night and my oxygen level was at 86% which is lower then the average. But, now that i have the cpap machine, i am forced to breathe out of my nose that i couldnt originally breathe right out of in the first place. not to mention his personality skills are very lacking. i would recommend seeing another in this profession instead of him.

August 7th, 2016