Learn more about Dr. Marc Mayberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Mayberg, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Mayberg, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayberg graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Mayberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Mayberg practice?
Dr. Marc Mayberg practices Neurological Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Neurological Surgeons.