A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Mayberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Mayberg, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Mayberg, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayberg graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Mayberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc R Mayberg MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Mayberg practice?
- Dr. Marc Mayberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marc Mayberg practices Neurological Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Neurological Surgeons.