A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Mazade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Mazade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazade
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Mazade, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazade graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mazade has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Andre Mazade MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Mazade practice?
- Dr. Marc Mazade has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Mazade practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.