A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Mazade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Mazade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazade
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Mazade, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazade graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mazade has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Andre Mazade MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Mazade practice?
- Dr. Marc Mazade has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Mazade practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.