Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Mazade
Dr. Marc Mazade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Fort Worth, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Mazade is affiliated with Cook Children's Medical Center, Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital and Harris Methodist Hospital. Dr. Mazade has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Mazade has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Marc Mazade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Carlos Galliani
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi41
Dr. Jamye Coffman
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi29
Dr. William Gordon
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi14