A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Mazade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Mazade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Mazade, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazade graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mazade has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Mazade practice?
Dr. Marc Mazade practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists, Fort Worth Internists, and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.