A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Mc Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Mc Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Morris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mc Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Mc Morris, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Morris graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mc Morris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Mc Morris MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marc Mc Morris practice?
- Dr. Marc Mc Morris has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marc Mc Morris practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Allergists and Ann Arbor Pediatricians.