A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Melnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Melnik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Melnik, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Pap Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Melnik graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melnik has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melnik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Melnik practice?
Dr. Marc Melnik practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Obstetricians & Gynecologists.