Dr. Marc Melnik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Melnik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 9th, 2017

Most amazing care anyone can ever receive. Marc & his father are amazing and they have the best staff.

November 24th, 2015

Excelent and compassionate easy to talk, he listen and make you feel so safe.

August 17th, 2015

Rock star!

Marc is extremely good at what he does and always takes the time to explain...he and his father have been my doctors for close to 15 years, and are the best I've ever had! I will never go anywhere else.

July 10th, 2015

Awesome

I went last year and he was awesome. He is right down the street. I was in and out, and spoke to Dr. Melnick without feeling rushed both times I was there. The staff is awesome too! Going to be calling for an appointment soon.

July 24th, 2013

Best OB

I am currently seeing him for my pregnancy and I've never had such a great doctor in my life. He's great with me and my husband. He always makes sure my questions are answered. I truly feel like he cares about me as his patient. I am always really comfortable with him at all my appointments. I feel safe knowing he will be delivering my baby. I've had my share of horrible doctors and he makes up for all these bad experiences. I saw another OB at the beginning of my pregnancy and I hated that other doctor. Finally, I changed over to DR. Melnik and he has been great! I'm so glad I found him.

October 18th, 2012

Dr. Marc Melnik made us feel very comfortable and spent time with us to explain all the things we'd be experiencing, not just me being pregnant but my husband as well as far as things I may feel or how I may get to help him understand that its completely normal. We both left feeling good not to mention he made us laugh pretty much the whole time, even through the pap which can be very uncomfortable for the most time. I would most definitely recommend him to other expecting mothers out there, especially those expecting for thier first time.

October 15th, 2012

I would wait over 2hours to see dr marc melink he is the best! hands down for sure!

March 22nd, 2012

Very hip and always makes an uncomfortable situation pleasant!

I have been a patient of both Mark Melnik and his father, for the past 15 years and they both present the utmost professional relationship, but yet, take time to make you feel important and give you the personal time that you need to reassure you that all is well and/or answer your questions re any concerns or problems that may arise. I seen them when I was pregnant with my last child and have seen them for all of my femaile needs and problems. They are by far, the best in the business, and I am confident that my well being as a woman is in great hands with them!

March 19th, 2011

Dr. Melnik is responsible for my mother's death

Dr. Seymour Melnik neglected my mother after she complained of horrible pain for 30 days post-hysterectomy. He didn't once reexamine properly. De ...

July 27th, 2017