A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Mentel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Mentel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mentel graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Mentel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
- Community Medical Center Inc
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Charles Mentel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Mentel practice?
- Dr. Marc Mentel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Mentel practices Family Medicine near Bozeman, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Missoula, MT.
See Bozeman Primary Care Doctors.