A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Michalsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Michalsky, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalsky graduated from University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey MD 05201992. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michalsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc P Michalsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc P. Michalsky practice?
- Dr. Marc Michalsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Michalsky practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons and Columbus Pediatric Surgeons.