A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Michalsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michalsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michalsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Michalsky, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalsky graduated from University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey MD 05201992. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michalsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc P Michalsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc P. Michalsky practice?
- Dr. Marc Michalsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Michalsky practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons and Columbus Pediatric Surgeons.