A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Michaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Michaud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michaud
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michaud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Michaud, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaud graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michaud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Michaud MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Michaud practice?
- Dr. Marc Michaud has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Michaud practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bedford, NH.
See Bedford Surgeons.