A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Michaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Michaud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Michaud, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaud graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Michaud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michaud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc Michaud practice?
Dr. Marc Michaud practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH and Londonderry, NH.
See Manchester Orthopedic Surgeons.