A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Michaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Michaud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michaud
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michaud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Michaud, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaud graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michaud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Michaud MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Michaud practice?
- Dr. Marc Michaud has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Michaud practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bedford, NH.
See Bedford Surgeons.