A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Mihalko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Mihalko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Mihalko, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalko graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Mihalko has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Jeffrey Mihalko MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Mihalko practice?
- Dr. Marc Mihalko has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marc Mihalko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Southaven Surgeons.