A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Milia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Milia, Orthopaedic Surgeon / Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Milia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Milia graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Milia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Milia practice?
Dr. Marc Milia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Trenton, MI.
See Allen Park Orthopedic Surgeons.