Dr. Marc Milia MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2016
ACL
My son went to him for an ACL tear. Great bedside manner, my son is very uncomfortable in a doctor office or hospital setting. He spoke to him on his level and achieved a relationship with him that made him comfortable and able to be himself. Thank you for that.

May 4th, 2016
Two surgeries with great successw

August 9th, 2013
I underwent simultaneous bilateral knee replacement one year ago. Dr. Milia educated me on what to expect each step of the way from surgery through the rehabilitation process. As my orthopedic physician for more than 5 years, I cannot express enough how grateful to have a physician that is as kind as he is, taking the time to listen to his patients. Dr. Milia is a highly qualified, skilled orthopedic surgeon that is trusted and respected by his patients and colleagues in the medical field. I cannot be more pleased with the outcome of my surgery and the quality of life the surgery has afforded me. Without any hesitation, I would highly recommend Dr. Milia to family or friends.

June 24th, 2013
Dr.Milia is an outstanding doctor. I tore my ACL back in my sophomore year of high school playing football. He did my reconstruction and I was back in no time and ready to play next season. I tore my ACL again and I knew what I needed to do because he helped me out so much the first time. He did my second reconstruction too, and I have no problems what so ever. If anyone comes up to me about knee problems he would be the first doctor I would recommend. Just an overall outstanding doctor.

Fantastic
Dr. Milia is a fantastic physician. He is incredibly knowledgeable and professional. He performed an ACL reconstruction on me when I was in high school and I was very pleased with the results. He was very supportive throughout the whole process and always answered any questions and concerns that I had. Now as a certified athletic trainer, I recommend him to all of my knee and shoulder injuries.

ACL
He is a very great doctor, all of the appointments were right to the point and didn't waste any time. He will do whatever it takes to get you back on your feet as fast as possible. I very strongly recommend him. He had me ahead of schedule through my whole ACL rehab.

June 20th, 2013
14 year old ACL Reconstruction
Dr. Milia repaired my rotator cuff, I was so pleased and satisfied with his care that when my (then 14 year old) daughter injured her knee in volleyball, his name was the first to come to mind. Dr. Milia did an ACL reconstruction on her knee and within 5 months of surgery, she was starting goal keeper for the Varsity high school soccer team. She's a 3 sport athlete and has played non-stop since she was cleared to return to sports. As a parent, I was very hesitant about my daughter returning to sports so quickly. Dr. Milia's partnership with Innovative Training Solutions (ITS) was just what I needed to help put my mind at ease. I thought it was the PERFECT partnership. Dr. Milia knows the physical/ medical aspect of my daughter's knee but Anna from ITS could actually see and evaluate my daughter for movement, balance, etc. and provide the proper workout so that my daughter would be stronger and ready to play. I hope more doctors consider this type of partnership. I highly recommend him.

June 19th, 2013
Two of my kids
Dr. Milia, Repaired my daughters shoulder and her senior year she was voted MVP, "All Area" "All League" "Dream Team" she also is going to a D-2 college on athletic scholarship. Dr. Milia also repaired a birth defect on my 16 year old son who had a promising pitching career. My son had surgery at 16 and in his senior year he hit just under 400 and went 11-0 on the mound. Dr. Milia stayed in contact with my kids, asking them how they were doing? Asking them about swelling or discomfort. YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER Doctor.

ACL repair in 15 year old daughter
Dr. Milia was outstanding with my 15 year old daughter. He took the time to assure us, and answered any questions we encountered throughout the entire rehab time as well. Can't say enough about what a positive experience we had with him, and all those that work with him!

ACL TEAR
Dr. Milia was the best doctor I had, he was nice, efficient, intellegent, and he really showed a lot of interest in what he was talking to you about. I'd recommend him to anybody, he's a great guy and doctor!

June 18th, 2013
He got me got on the field very quickly. And also cares about his patients very much.

February 27th, 2013
i will recommend Dr. Milia forever. He is a great physican!