Dr. Marc Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

November 11th, 2015
Dr. Miller is a Good Doctor
I was a little nervous to see Dr. Miller Based on the reviews I read before my visit. I think That Dr. Miller probably sees a lot of patients and that the people who post are the small percentage who are unhappy. I can only speak of my appointment with Dr. Miller but I was very pleased with the visit overall. He was very kind and open minded to all of my thoughts. He was a good listener and I was very impressed that at no point did I feel rushed to end the appointment. It only ended after all my questions were discussed.

May 11th, 2015
retired NursePractitioner
I'd read all of these reviews so was concerned re. the care I'd receive. I AM VERY HAPPY TO REPORT IT WAS EXCELLANT! He was kind thoughtful listened to me and did a through exam. The plan for follow up was made with my input having been heard. I would give him the highest rating & am pleased to be in his care.

January 22nd, 2015
Please don't see this guy!
Please don't see this doctor. I made the mistake of not checking his reviews and taking the first available appointment at his practice. There is a reason you can get to see him quickly - he must lose patients quickly! Then his practice won't let you see someone else. I had been with a very respected Rheumatologist in another state for 10 years and heDr. Miller efused to continue my course of treatment. Then he told me that he was the doctor & if I didn't listen to him I could go somewhere else. So I did & I love my new physician who immediately put me back on the medication/treatment this guy refused to approve. How was this "first do no harm?" He is an old school Dr and not aggressive in his approach. And when you push back or question he gets downright mean. Don't let your joints become more destroyed - get a doc who wants you to be well and successful.

August 12th, 2013
Doesn't care
I was so very disappointed with this Dr. Miller. He does nothing. He should not be practicing because I found more on my own than with him. I asked direct questions and he simply said I don't know. He didn't guide me as to where I could get answers. My physician had me come up with some questions to get info. on and I really feel I did not get them answers. I suffer. I honestly think he should be doing a different job as he is not happy with his current position.

April 27th, 2013
Horrible bedside manner & the worse case of price gouging I've ever seen
From the moment Dr. Miller came into the room for my appointment he was rude and condescending. I at one point during the appointment became so upset with his manner I asked to have my husband come in the room. He then told me that wouldn't be necessary we were almost finished. Then he decided to send me to have x-rays in his office. He then told me to make a follow up appointment. He didn't have time to consult with me regarding the x-ray results. So I had x-rays of both knees and my spine. The tech took the x-rays for him to look at. She came back telling me he needed another view of my spine. I had it done. I was supposed to leave after that. The tech came back stating the Dr now wanted to speak with me regarding the results. So I sat down to wait. After waiting over a half an hour for the dr to come talk to me my husband went to the front desk to see what was taking so long. And if he didn't have time to talk to us he shouldn't of asked us to wait. About 10 mins later he finally came to talk to us in the waiting room in front of the other patients waiting to see him. Never even called us into a room or even a private hallway to discuss my medical issues & results. I had already decided not to ever back to see him. THEN I received the bill today from that office visit. First off he charged me over $300 just for the office visit. Then I was charges $80 for each knee and over $100 for my spine. With an additional $30 charge to read the x-rays!! I've gone to see doctors at the Joslin Clinic in Boston and wasn't charged half as much. I normally don't complain about things but this just upset me to the point I couldn't keep quiet about it. Just ridiculous! If I could give a negative star rating I would.

February 22nd, 2011
I went with my mother to see Dr. Miller and was appalled by his bedside manner. I have been in healthcare for 30 years and have rarely seen a doctor this bad. Please send along a patient advocate if you must see him. Good luck.