A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Montella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montella
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Montella, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Montella graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Montella has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Montella MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Montella practice?
- Dr. Marc Montella has 9 office locations.
Dr. Marc Montella practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Pasco, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Moscow, ID and Goldendale, WA.
See Pasco Radiologists.