Learn more about Dr. Marc Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Moon, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Cardiac Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Moon, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Arrhythmia (Parasystole)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Moon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc R Moon MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Moon practice?
- Dr. Marc Moon has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Moon practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.