Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Mugmon
Dr. Marc Mugmon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Mugmon is affiliated with Medstar Union Memorial Hospital, Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, Md and Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Mugmon has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Marc Mugmon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Robert Mathieson
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi41
Dr. Peter Sloane
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi32
Dr. Edmund Tori
Baltimore, MD 0 mi18