A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Nehorayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Nehorayan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nehorayan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nehorayan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Nehorayan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nehorayan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nehorayan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Lee Nehorayan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Nehorayan practice?
- Dr. Marc Nehorayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Nehorayan practices Psychiatry near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Psychiatrists.