Dr. Marc Nehorayan MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2015
Dr. Nehorayan is really on top of his craft. After my initial visit with him it seemed that he knew so much about me that I was not even aware I told him. That is fabulous and what you really want in a psychiatrist and what all of them should be able to do. But, not all of them do/can.

August 2nd, 2012
Great Doctor/ most incompetent office staff ever/ bad pharmacy service
Dr. Nehoryan is an excellent doctor. I have had about twenty Dr's due to an extreme trauma so I have a good idea about what is good or bad. Dr.Nehoryan was very empathetic and supportive. He helped me through a lot of my recovery. Unfortunately the office staff is the worst I have ever dealt with.m So bad as I am looking for another provider. Regularly failed to call pharmacy to fill scripts, won't return calls and when you do talk to them it's like they are doing you a favor by returning the call. You will have to call to make an appointment after every visit, this is the way the office operates. The fact that I had to chase down my meds is inexcusable so my opinion of the Doctor is effected negatively. They meds are mailed to you they don't hand you a prescription to fill yourself. If they were on top of it the idea would be great, but they(the office/pharmacy) are not. Go elsewhere as they will only increase your anxiety.

June 25th, 2012
I have waited every visit for at least one hour. I was there for 2 and a half hours once. For a psych that sucks bcuz it makes people crazy to wait like that. So it defeats the purpose of treatment or therapy. Actually the therapy with his therapists are always one time. He over books or something.

June 8th, 2011
extremely bright; processes information very quickly; very professional; has been accurate in assessing my situation

May 4th, 2011
Saw him as a QME-twisted med records-these are easily confirmed, problems at work, padded the bill $750. Said I had red blotches on my face in his recorder but I didn't have any-I warned my attorney at the time-he could care less, it ended up in the report/I got a copy of the 2 bills, corrections were pages long-Medical Unit sent me a letter of apology regarding what few pages I submitted to them-he had errors, inconsistencies...they wrote. I didn't deserve that!

December 22nd, 2009
HE has no empathy. he is in psychiatry for the money and he thinks drugs is all you need to improve.

May 31st, 2016