A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Newman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
- Tenet Health System MCP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Colin Newman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Newman practice?
- Dr. Marc Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Newman practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.