A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Newman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
- Tenet Health System MCP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Colin Newman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Newman practice?
- Dr. Marc Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Newman practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.