A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Newman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
- Tenet Health System MCP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Colin Newman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Newman practice?
- Dr. Marc Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Newman practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.