A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Nierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Nierman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Nierman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Sexual Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nierman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nierman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc L Nierman MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Nierman practice?
- Dr. Marc Nierman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Nierman practices Urology near Hopedale, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA.
See Hopedale Urologists.