A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Noble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Noble, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noble has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Noble MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Noble practice?
- Dr. Marc Noble has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Noble practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC and Goose Creek, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Gastroenterologists.