Marc A Nolan MD Patient Reviews

October 3rd, 2015
Professional, excellent diagnostician. Made sure I undertsood exactly what was going on in simple to uderstand language. Always works with excellent group of consulting physicians.

March 23rd, 2015
I find Dr. Nolan very caring and concerned for my overall well being. He takes his time and personally answers questions and concerns. I had an issues with mucus for years before going to Dr. Nolan, he listened, and found the problem even GI doctors did Not find.

July 15th, 2013
Excellent physician
Dr. Nolan is the best Cardiologist, he always takes such excellent care of my mother. He always listens to what you have to say, never rushes you, always reviews everything and will answer any question you have. I highly recommend him.

December 20th, 2011
UNBELIEVEABLE AND HORRIBLE!!!
I was in an accident. The ER said to follow up with my PCP. This Nolan guy WAS my PCP but was new to it so I had to get a physical. When I got there, I got NO physical and instead, had to listen to him get upset that the hospital and EMS reports not matching. He sent me away, stating that I had to go back to the ER and take up my concerns with the doctor I saw there. Then his office billed my insurance company for a physical and labs!

November 21st, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr Nolan is a great doctor with a excellent bedside matter. He host a great staff who are courtesy and professional. My office visit was very easy to obtain and wait time was minimum. Dr Nolan did a through examination and allow me express all my concern with a kind ear. I have and would recommend Dr. Nolan to family and friends.

October 3rd, 2011
GOOD, CARING DOCTOR
Dr. Nolan has been treating me for the last few years. He is very involved in my crae. He spends time with me always explaining everything and listening to my concerns.

April 26th, 2011
DO NOT GO TO DR NOLAN OR ANY OTHER HCP AT PROGRESSIVE MEDICAL ASSOCIATES.
Do not go to Dr Nolan or any other Progressive Medical Associates doctor unless you are looking to get scammed out of money. I went for a routine physical (covered fully by my insurance. When I left the office they tried to charge me $500 for the physical on the spot. I asked for a breakdown of the charges and the person behind the desk handed me an envelop with chicken scratched hand writing. When I asked him why it wasn't covered by insurance he said "We're not going to submit the claim because it probably won't go through." At that point I asked to speak to the office manager. After explaining my situation he told me it wasn't a physical....the office manager from a different building was telling me I hadn't got a regular check up physical. I explained that the doctor had done everything they do in a physical and I had he finally agreed to submit the claim but asked me to leave a credit card number. I refused realizing that they would just charge it. He immediately threatened me with collections....this was 10 mins after I had finished up with Dr. Nolan.Upon receiving a letter from my insurance company saying that I would owe Progressive Medical Associates over $500 I called my insurance company and found out they purposely coded my claim wrong so it appeared not to be a physical. I got the office manager on the phone and he admitted to me that "they don't like to go through insurance companies because they don't pay." I eventually got them to code the claim as a physical but the tossed in a test that my insurance wont pay. In the end this has taken 3 months and because I did the test at the doctor's suggestion I am going to end up paying $440 for a routine physical.THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT GO TO PROGRESSIVE MEDICAL ASSOCIATES!The only thing I can do now is rant on review sites to protect others from a complete and utter rip off.